or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

i am 2 weeks late and i have taking 4 tests. 2 came out positive and 2 came out negative. what does that mean?

• Anonymous commented  · 

make it easier for us to add our my friends from facbook, who are moms.

• Sharon Jones commented  · 

My son was sentence to 17 years, Dec 1st, and it hurts. I know when you do something wrong, you have to pay for it. But 17 years, do any one know God, and about forgiveness. If the Lord did not forgive us we would be in bad shape. Any way I will not give up on God, or my son.

• Crissy commented  · 

I need to know that anyone I give access to my son's page doesn't get to see any of my daily facebook posts unless they are also my friend. With the way FB is with privacy issues I'm really hesistant to invite my son's father to the page because I don't wish to broadcast our daily goings on just what my son is up to.

• Lisa Ramos commented  · 

Recently after 6yrs of being a single working parent me and my six year old son have moved in with my boyrfriend in Ridgefield park nj. I have stopeed working for the past few months and have allowed my boyfriend to care fully for me and my son. Its been challenging to let someone else in but the rewards have been great. Though my son seems to b happy i have noticed certain bhaviors in him that i have never really noticed before. I know he is happier having a fther figure around but i know he resents the fact that we both hav to change certain behaviors due to the new situation we both have. Im looking forward to meeting new moms in this area or not to discuss certain parenting issues

• skits commented  · 

let be easy to import contacts from other mail boxes

• staceymcintyre commented  · 

im not sure how to add moms on my facebook some r there but not all of them. im not sure how to add moms thats are on this moms page how do i know that i have added them?

• Brooke commented  · 

I'am a little disappointed with my recovery for mothers only 4 members I KNOW THEIR ARE ALOT more moms that could use this and no one will judge!!!

• Sharon commented  · 

It's a bit confusing right now adding people to the circle. Shouldn't you have to accept a request in order to be added? It's also a little confusing the difference between being in someone's circle vs. being a fan...

• omar commented  · 

hi im youth from moroco

• Malama commented  · 

Hello dear friends! Since I'm new here, I would love to get help from the experts who have been using this great site...It's good to know that we can share our thoughts about life and our love here. It will be nice to hear from you soon. May God bless you all, with love, always, Lama.

• nahas commented  · 

welcome as a friend---nice to meet u soon--kisses--my n mobil +20110009764 welcom to egypt

• anonymous commented  · 

ya it would be easier even if we could send a request even if some people are bloked

• Maggie Brockie commented  · 

i totally agree , a step by step in writing would help

Feedback and Knowledge Base