I suggest you ...

add a cosite for dads that is linked to circle of moms

i know some dads that are single dads and they are the main caregiver for the child. im sure they would appreciate a site similar to circle of moms with the same options, just for dads instead

98 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BarbaraBarbara commented  · 

Without the co-circle fr men, the men are like being discriminated against, don't you think, especially when I'm not allowed to vote in multiples on this but can on other issues. Fire under arses started.

• BarbaraBarbara commented  · 

I agree wholeheartedly, dad' need co-circles to share, vent, support, and whatever about their children whether they are custodial or non-custodial parents. This is an excellent idea.

• Kathy SiddonsKathy Siddons commented  · 

My hubby is not a single dad, but would still like a site that could link him with other dads that have children his age.

• SaraSara commented  · 

Although it is nice to have a site for us Mom's :) I think it would be good to get Dads involved as well.

• jon clarkjon clark commented  · 

Some times there are only dads in the picture and they need help

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

In my 17 years of working with my child I have seen as many dads with the child if not more. Disabiled child need both parents. saddly it is only 1 parent with some. I see men caring for child with no or little help from mom. Joey is one of the lucky ones. Mom and Dad are there for problems and joys. He also had a caregiver 11 years and provider in the meddle of things even more years.

• JerryJerry commented  · 

While there may not be anything here for us fathers, I can recommend the No Regrets Men's Conference - noregretsconference.org that is held in Wisconsin. If you are out of state and find this interesting, talk to your church about being a host site - nrlive.com - we stream the entire day that includes a morning session, 4 breakouts and an afternoon session with speakers and testimonials. Very good for the men, yes there is a women's retreat as well and we do reference at the men's conference.

Good luck and may God bless.

• ForrestForrest commented  · 

Do not have the tools?? Sounds like a cop-out answer! You had the "Tools" to make this one didn't you? I myself am a single father and I see this is just one more sexist site that discriminates towards the greatly growing community of Single dads. There is so much out there for moms, and single moms, but hardly anything for us dads, I guess why should this site be any different!

• CatherineCatherine commented  · 

Hello,

We understand the need for a product like this, and we appreciate your feedback. At this time, we do not have the tools to create another site just for dads, but we will keep this in mind for the future.

Sincerely,
        Catherine
        Community Manager

Feedback and Knowledge Base